Monday, April 4, 2011

The mess is killing me.

Have you ever wanted to just run away from your house? I'm so sick of living in this mess. There is no way I can keep up with the messes of 5 people. I can completely clean the kitchen and in 2 hours it looks like Hiroshima. I can have the living room completely clean on a Friday night and come home Monday morning from work and it's worse than before I left Friday night. No one in this house is capable of sweeping the massive floorspace with which my husband blessed me. At least when it was carpet people would vacuum.  Now if I don't sweep, no one does. No one ever hangs up their coats. Dids thinks a box beside his bookshelf is where his books go. Jord thinks every water bottle and Soda Stream bottle belong on the floor in his room. Scott thinks the floor 5 steps from the laundry hamper is where the dirty laundry goes. Princess strews toys and crayons from one end to the other and top to bottom. I'm tired of walking through the house after I get out of bed and needing a towel to wipe the dirt off my feet before I put on my socks. I want my carpet back. I want kids who pick up after themselves. I want a husband who can find the laundry basket. What I really want is to win the lottery and pay someone else to be the maid, before I run away screaming from the insanity that living in chaos causes me. My brain does not function in this kind of chaos. I feel angry and upset, and like I just want to go away until it  magically cleans itself. Except the only one who will clean it is me. With a LOT of yelling. I can't take it. I may implode tonight. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow. :( *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment